One day, you press a few buttons on your keyboard and your unique avatar is walking into a virtual bank.
You go up to a virtual ATM, poke at some keys, and withdraw that Bitcoin you've been saving for a small treat.
Next stop? Who knows!
With the Metaverse and Cryptocurrency creeping up on us, the future is big and uncertain and could look vastly different from today.
That includes those little things you do everyday, like banking.
Meet Fred Schebesta
Fred Schebesta is a Co-founder of Finder. Finder is an award-winning fintech assisting people around the world in making better financial decisions and improving their lives. Their vision is to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing. After starting out in Australia in 2006, Finder is now the most visited personal finance comparison website in Australia and are expanding around the world, with offices in the USA, the UK, Canada, the Philippines, Poland, and Singapore. Besides his work with Finder, Fred is currently a co-founder of Hive Empire Capital, a crypto investment fund interested in helping technical teams launch projects. He is also the Chief Executive Officer of his own project, Schebesta Ventures Pty Ltd, meant to share his proven systems and strategies with others. He is an Advisor at Balthazar, a scholar-driven NFT gaming platform for the metaverse.
On top of all that, Fred is a contributor to multiple magazines where he writes on topics such as finance, crypto, entrepreneurship, and business. So far, he’s written for Cointelegraph, Entrepreneur Media, Yahoo Finance, news.com.au, Forkast.News, Kidspot.com.au, value walk, The Australian Financial Review, The Daily Hodl, DynamicBusiness.com.au, The Huffington Post, SUCCESS Magazine, and Fairfax Media. He has also spoken about business at the University of London and StartCon.com.
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, Fred shares:
- His role as the Co-founder of Finder
- The Finder wallet and how it works
- Using data analytics to remove friction and improve customer experience
- How his work with crypto and the Metaverse industry connects with his work at Finder
- How the uprising of the Internet compares to the uprising of crypto
- How crypto and the Metaverse are impacting finance and banking
- What will help companies survive the uprising of crypto and the Metaverse
- How data science, AI, and Machine Learning impact crypto and the Metaverse
- What he is hoping to achieve with Open Banking and Finder
- Crypto and the Metaverse vs Open Banking
- How crypto and the Metaverse help Open Banking in creating a more fair and ethical landscape for the financial industry
- His advice for startups or innovators in the banking industry who want to use crypto and the Metaverse in the future
If you are a data professional in the banking industry interested in how cryptocurrency and the Metaverse will affect your work in the future, this is the episode you do not want to miss out on.