Steve Nouri is a prominent voice in the field of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. From working on technical projects to speaking, writing, and teaching to further the true cause of data and AI in the world, his passion for spreading knowledge and expertise as well as to add value to the community has automatically catapulted him as a trusted influencer within the industry. He has over 900k followers on LinkedIn alone.
Since starting as a software engineer and entrepreneur and getting significant experience in machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), and advanced analytics, Steve has worked through different IT roles before becoming the Founder of AI4Diversity, a nonprofit global initiative that engages and educates diverse communities about AI to benefit society.
In addition, Steve is the Co-founder and Chairperson of Hackmakers - which provides learning, connection, and building opportunities for rapid development - as well as the Global AI Ambassador and Advisor of Boab - a scaleup investment program, investing in international AI companies ready to expand globally. Steve is also a member of the Forbes Technology Council and an ICT Professional of the Year Gold Disruptor award winner.
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, Steve shares:
- How you too can become a LinkedIn top voice to develop your personal brand
- Philosophies and principles of posting on LinkedIn
- Why you should share and engage on LinkedIn as an analytics professional
- Mistakes and misunderstandings around using LinkedIn as an expert data professional
- Tips for data professionals and scientists to get the most out of LinkedIn.
- How liking and commenting can be a good way to start building your network with other analytics professionals
- How to deal with the stress, unease, and conflict of using social media to express yourself
- Why LinkedIn is still the best professional networking platform to get organic leads
- How hackathons and meetups are tools for growth
- The state of the Australian workforce in terms of emerging tech and AI adoption
- “Learning how to learn” as an essential mindset to cope with the perpetually changing world
- Actions companies can take to upskill their employees while taking individual preferences for learning into consideration
- The role of the government in advancing AI adoption and innovation in Australia
Sorry, no member has joined this event so far.