This interactive session will discuss the importance of first impressions and individuality, to authentically build your confidence and perceived worth, both in and outside work.
You will leave with practical skills to help you add impact to your look - building your confidence and boosting your professional development.
- Discover what you can do to add impact to your personal image
- Learn why it matters and the difference it can make in the workplace
- Understand more about individuality and the importance of finding your authenticity
- Feel assured that you can influence your career development through colour and style
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace
As an experienced Marketer and award-winning Image Consultant with, IIP Gold accredited, House of Colour Limited, I use colour analysis and personal style development to guide my clients on a journey of self-reflection and rediscovery. The result? Confident leaders, employees and role-models with the courage to be more visible, stay true to their core values and build trust/credibility with those around them.