You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Modern software teams usually strive for Continuous Delivery of business impact with a DevOps mindset: you build it, you run it. With short iterations and continuous feedback loops, teams deploy new software to production daily.
As a software architect, it can be difficult to shape your role working in such a a fast-paced world. With daily deployments, is there even time for software architecture? How do you prevent being a delaying factor to the pace and success of a team? And how do you keep up?
In this session, I’ll share my experiences working in a DevOps world as a software architect. We’ll look at the ideas behind DevOps and plot them to the domain of software architecture. I’ll talk about “just enough” architecture, about moving from up front design to evolving architecture, and will share lots of experiences and tips along the way. After this session, you’ll have practical insights and tips in how to work as an architect with a DevOps team.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)