"Imposter Syndrome" is described as an internalised fear of feeling like a fake, being found out you don’t know enough and don't deserve to be where you are, particularly in your professional life.
Challenging Imposter Syndrome with the right tools and mindset will help you recognise and celebrate your abilities with ease, meaning greater career confidence, less worry, and more energy so you love what you do and thrive.
In this session, you will learn
- What Imposter Syndrome is
- How to identify triggers
- Why it affects accomplished people
- What you can start doing differently
Rosemarie Wilson Mindset Coach, Author and member of the Rise Leadership Team will deliver this session providing valuable tools to help you challenge "Imposter Syndrome" and thrive.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Challenge Imposter Syndrome and Thrive (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
How to Challenge "Imposter Syndrome" & Thrive
Rosemarie Wilson is a Mindset Coach, International Speaker, Mentor and Founder of Pragmatica Coaching, a coaching and training company.
In her role she works with mid and senior level female professionals to help nurture their talent, thrive in their role or take the next step in their career. She also works with organisations who are committed to investing in and retaining talent, whilst supporting an organisational culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.