Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session we will explore how the F# type system helps us to create domain models that we can use in any .Net application.
No prior experience of F# is necessary for this session but be warned, once you've seen what F# can do, you won't want to go back to C#!
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- It's a stress-free life being an F# dev (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Domain Modelling in F#
Software developer for over 25 years. C# since 2003. Re-discovered my passion when I found functional programming and F#. I work remotely for Softwarepark, a specialist software and data science supplier based in Vienna, Austria. I specialise in presenting F# to newcomers to the language at user groups and through my employer's blog.