Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The spiritual successor to ""Forces on Code in Groovy"", in this talk David will investigate the various architectures you might use, and more importantly, why. Looking at systems both real and imagined, we will go on a journey through the Groovy world, seeing examples of the various architectures and trying to unpick what they are good for, and why you might not want the new coolness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 23rd - 25th November 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Forces on Groovy Architecture
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.